Park Mazon Hotel and Residence
The hotel is named after one of Biarritz's most famous mariners: François Mazon.
A captain with a heart of gold, in 1911 he bequeathed a plot of land to the town of Biarritz to be used as a children's playground, which was renovated in 2003.
In summer, folk festivals and Basque pelota matches are organised at the fronton of Mazon Park.
We welcome you to an authentic Basque house in a calm and quiet part of the town centre, near to the market district, and the Côte des Basques beach.
The Chocolate Museum can be found 5 minutes from the hotel, and one can saunter along the mythical Côte des Basques, then over the Rocher de la Vierge footbridge, stroll by the fishing port just as far as the Grande Plage, and finally go window shopping in the town centre.
Made popular by the empress Eugénie, Biarritz is known for its mild climate, and the beauty of its coastline of scalloped curves alternating with rocks.
Einrichtungen und Serviceleistungen
Allgemeine EinrichtungenKabelloser Internetanschluss